Friday, October 9, 2009

What is next?

Just finished my last paper. As usual, i left exam hall earlier than others because i do not like staying there for too long.
Dont ask me how is my paper because i do not have an answer.
I do not expect anything from it. :)
Waiting for my friend to finish his paper now then we will depart to cyberjaya to meet up with our friends.
Will be staying there for 2 nites before we go to Taman Negara.
As a matter of fact, this is my first time going there, or you can say it's even the 1st time entering a jungle.
I do not know what lies ahead.
I just follow my weirdo gang.
But i know it will be fun adding a new experience to my not-so excited life.
Sorry to dad because i cannot come home early to spend the weekend with ya(my mum is in penang). take care!!!!
And to all my frens, enjoy ya holidays.

Weirdo Rockzzzz their way towards Taman Negara~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment