Monday, April 18, 2011

Gathering-Sing K Session Before Graduate...

Apparently the last semester in my uni life is the busiest semester  for me.
Besides assignments, I am also busy spending time together with my close uni frens.
After this sem, some of us might not have the chance to see each other again as we are all busy with our own life.
We will head to different places to pursue or dreams.......
Just got back from GoGo KTV.....
its really a great night to spend together with a bunch of crazy ppl.
The Kuantan brothers was singing while Josh prepare to dance

Just arrived

Kah yen with his PSP

Once again, Jason spent most of his time figuring out how to use a DSLR.

The hey hey.............yeah yeah gal

The dark knight

Edward scratching his bum

STALKER!!!!!

Gay Stalker~!!!!
I have to admit i am not the best singer of the night but definitely the best shouter........ LOL

2 comments: