Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Go with the flow.


"Just go with the flow. Maybe you'll get something unexpected." 

It sounds so Bruce Lee. Yet its from a person who was trying to enlighten me moments ago.
Sometimes other people may not help us to solve our problem directly. They might not provide us solutions or useful opinions. Especially when it is out of their position to do so.
However, they can always help us indirectly by just being there with us, showing support and care that eventually help us to be in a more balanced mindset before making any decisions.

=)
I'm glad to have you by my side.
You are far away from me but you always touched my heart whenever i am weak.
Thanks for being supportive.
Thanks for telling me not to worry.
Thanks for showing me that i am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment