Saturday, August 20, 2011

Finally.....working


Finally, i am officially employed.
I am working for New Straits Times press HQ which is located in Bangsar.
I was assigned to one of the busiest group in the advertising department which is Classified Display group.
My colleagues are always busy looking for new clients and servicing the existing ones. Therefore, i had already begun to smell the tension working here.
Overall, the working environment here is quite good, most of the people here are friendly and helpful.
The most challenging part for me is to remember their names as they are too many people in the department and most of them are from different races. I am really slow in remembering malay and indian names :(.

I will be assigned on field next month and be given a sales target to achieve. Hopefully i can cope well with it and face the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. congrats bro~!!

    having some minor media background, I can tell you that newspaper man are ussualy frenly and good in talking nonsense! u will enjoy communicate with most of them. and grab the chace to know more big bosses!

    happy working

    ReplyDelete