Thursday, July 23, 2009

I hate being too free

I believe many people always complain that they are too busy.
But then today i am going to do something different.
I wanna express to u all that, I am too free.
How free am I????
Let's see,
I have time to write this blog now, I have time to go to mydin for less than one hour, walk one circle and spent RM0.10 there then go back home. Celebrating my frens bday which was 2 days ago.And the worse thing is I have time to gossip around~!!!
I really hate to be so free,
because it makes me feel so sick, feel that i am so damn stupid and ridiculous.
I put my hands on something i that i should bother, i disturb peoples life.
I walk into places i shouldn't be there.
I planted my tree of happiness on the land of sorrow of the others.
Damn bloody ME that is.An idiot, a loser~!!!!
I've simply lost myself~!!!
Hope i wake up tomorrow morning and everything will change.
plz........give me some work to do.
make me busy. I want my life back~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment