Monday, August 3, 2009

mid Break

In my previous post, i have complained that I am very free and i wish to have something to do.
And my wish is granted.Yahoo..
I have been through a quite interesting week
with 2 mid terms, 1 report due date and one presentation.
Unfortunately, the outcome is not satisfying, especially the presentation.
However, i am not gonna complain on it.Its better than have nothing to do.
It's mid term break now, and have tonnes of assignments to complete.
Especially for those assignments that I am the leader of the group.I need to use this holiday to plan our next move as the clock is ticking away.
After the break, the planing stage should end and executing plans is our major concern.
HOpefully i can come out with a good plan.
there are so much responsibility that i have to bear this semester. I know its hard, but then this is my chance of improving myself.
I need to upgrade my leadership skills as i always hate to leave my fate for others to decide, especially to someone that i do not trust.
Yes, i admit that it is very difficult for me to trust someone.
Everyone around me knows this well.
We'll all have our own responsibilities, so lets work hard together on it
GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment