Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dilemma


Today just finished my Statistic exam. When i saw the paper, i was so happy.
but thinks din went well at all.
I was to confident, until i made a alots of silly mistake and screwed up my paper.
it's really sad man....i know that one time failure doesnt mean that it is the end of the world, but failure in such an easy task really makes me feel like a strucked by lightning


Now there is another thing that troubles me.
I need to buy a new LCD bcuz i can already count the remaining days left for my old CRT monitor. :(
There are 3 models in my mind now.
i dont know which to purchase

Dell s2209W - RM529











Samsung 2233SW -RM599









Dell s2309W -RM669











Both of the 3 LCD are full HD, price also in the same range.
well Samsung is a more famous brand in LCD,
but Dell has been always providing offers that is hard to resist.
so frens,any suggestion wat to get???
anyone using one of the model above? or u have frens that are using or have used it before???

No comments:

Post a Comment