Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny Housemate

"Nowadays everything is about money. Anyone that doesn’t money in their life? Only dead man will say they don’t need it. We need money to eat, to buy, to have a place to sleep or to travel to other place. Everything we do now as a student is to earn money in the future. Yes, I have to admit I like money very much. I’ll buy lottery every fortnight. I spend a lot of time working part-time job in Giant Melaka & Mahkota Parade every week to earn money during my time in Diploma. When I come back Seremban, I work for another 2 Giant(s) in Seremban. I’m not a big spender. But I’ll spend as long as I feel I need to spend.

I have a very proud record during my time at MMU, I spent only RM2.50 in a week(Monday to Thursday). I brought 2 slices of Gardenier bread from my hometown, 1 day can eat 2 meals only, coz that week quite busy. I spent the money that week on eating at the EP’s Steven chicken rice just before I go back to my hometown on thursday, that time the chicken still RM2.50 only, but can add rice for free.

But there’s something my housemate said about me is true, I’m a monster because I can eat a lot. But to compare to my ex-housemate in Ixora, I’m just a rookie. They are monster brothers. I remember about 2 years ago, there’s 1 chicken rice stall in Ixora can add rice for free. There’s 1 evening, me & the two monster brothers, 3 of us eat there. Then we start to add rice. Add, and add, and add again. Guess how much we add. 20 times in total. All big rice. plus the 1st plate we order. 3 of us eat 23 in total. But we haven’t stop, when my housemate stand up, prepare to add our 21st rice, when he just about to turn his body, we listened a gate sound. The boss is pulling down the gate. We’re so surprised, because before we eat we just saw a notice board there writing all the stall must open until 10pm, from management of Ixora. But that time is just 7 something in the evening only. So we just “quick quick” leave there. Half an hour later, when we look at the foodcourt from our unit, we saw the stall re-open. The 2nd day, we saw the boss put a notice in from of her stall, “Our Add-Rice-For-Free promotion will be ended at the end of this month”. For my personal record, I can eat 10 roti canai in 1 meal. But for the monster brothers(my ex-housemate), each of them can eat 4 regular pizza(s) + other side orders.

Thanks for reading my 2nd blog, I’ll tell more about my life in my next blog."

-TYNGLIANG

the article above was adopted from my housemates blog~!!!Funny~~!!!Whats written there is based on true stories.

Click here to view his blog

No comments:

Post a Comment