Sunday, March 29, 2009

How big could it be?

First of all, thanks for supporting Earth Hour 2009~! For those who cannot make it, try again next year.
Today when my family and I was having our dinner outside, my dad saw his friend who is dining in the same restaurant.
This uncle came and greet us and he invited us to his house to see something really rare, he told us if we dont go and see now, there will be no more chance in the future.

This is what he meant.......

This is the biggest jade in the world.It is so big that it doesnt fit in the photo.I can only able to take 60% of it. The whole jade stone is in one same single piece, not joined with different pieces of stones.

Accoording to the owner,
It is 13 tonnes in weight
and it takes 10 craftsman 10 years to carve the Great Wall of China on it.
I am so excited because i have the chance to see it and even touch this GIANT with my own hands.
I feel so lucky today and i wanna thank the owner for his generosity.
Sadly, the owner is going to sell it to Taiwan. How much is the price???Confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment