Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Story begins here......

I know this is lame but i have to say it welcome to my blog.
this is not the 1st time i am blogging. my previous one is in Friendster blog which i forgot how long since i log in to the blog.I stopped because of my laziness.....Lol
so i hope this will not be my last post.
Reich means empire......this is my empire, and i am the king.
so i can do what want here.LOl
why i choose green as my template??
personally, green is never my favourite color.
but green is the color of the vegetable we eat everyday, the color of forest ,color of............... actually it is the color of most of the plants in planet earth. Therefore it is the most important color in the world.:)
I doubt that anybody will read this.
but if u read this some of might be offended by the contents.
viewer discrete is advised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment